Delicious! So far I am enjoying the “Dark” Zealong the most. I will write more detailed notes once I have made more steeps.

ashmanra

My friend, Sandy, who is also on Steepster just went to the Zealong plantation and had tea at the Camellia room! I have tried this one and liked it, and she had the Zealong aromatic when she was there.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

So very cool. One day I would love to visit a tea plantation.

AmazonV

envy i’d love to go to new zealand, and the tasting room!

ashmanra

It is beautiful! She has been there for about six months and is coming home for a few weeks and then heading right back out to Australia for six months. Her photos show a lovely country.

Comments

ashmanra

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

So very cool. One day I would love to visit a tea plantation.

AmazonV

envy i’d love to go to new zealand, and the tasting room!

ashmanra

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com