Weird…strange…I just can’t put my finger on it. I can taste the Sweet Potato Pie and it is in this cup I am sipping. I think this is one of those situations where being too accurate is it’s downfall. It is very buttery with a deep mellow sweetness. I can almost taste the darkness of brown sugar but not the sweetness from it. I am glad I received this sample and feel like I could drink this again. I think it would be an occasional treat though. Perhaps it can be best described as… “Complicated”

Cofftea

Haha! “I think this is one of those situations where being too accurate is it’s downfall.”… yes! The very reason I base my numerical ratings solely on accuracy.

Cofftea

Please don’t tell me what I mean. Thank you.

Comments

Cofftea

Cofftea

Please don’t tell me what I mean. Thank you.

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com