Just finished a relaxing 90 minute couples massage at Lifetime Fitness. It was wonderful and I can say it was the best message I have ever had. As for the tea I was offered a drink of water or tea and of course I picked tea. What an interesting experience. It was very soothing, and had some spices. Not sure I can have it all the time. I just don’t think I can even put this in a tea category. I couldn’t even tell it was black tea. Nevertheless, it tasted pretty good in a weird way.

Cofftea

That would be because there’s no black tea in it.:) It’s an herbal tisane.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

So very true…I guess I was still in lala land after the massage to remember. :)

Cofftea

HAHA! Massages will do that. I love my Aveda salon (have an appointment next week in fact), but no one can pay me to drink this. Obviously based on the reviews, I’m the odd man out like a lot of teas. But that’s ok.

Comments

Cofftea

That would be because there’s no black tea in it.:) It’s an herbal tisane.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

So very true…I guess I was still in lala land after the massage to remember. :)

Cofftea

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com