Wow, so excited to be trying this. I just got my first order and I dug in. I am enjoying this one a lot. The dry leaf smelled wonderful and strong. I think I saw coconut flakes in there and I did not expect it. The flavor is smooth and sliky, it is like the essence of an almond croissant. Very delicious and will drink again.

My only wish is that there be a complete list of ingredients somewhere online before I order and some recommended steep parameters.

Cherie C Davidson

Good news. Their Facebook page announced they will be launching a new website (tentatively the first week of Sept 2011) that will have all the information you mentioned, complete ingredients, steeping recommendations along with flavor profiles, caffeine levels and more.

Comments

Cherie C Davidson

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com