When I saw this I didn’t even stop think if I should or shouldn’t buy it. A force took me over and I just had to buy it. I am happy to say it was a wonderful decision. The scent out of the bag was of sweet watermelon and the smell after the steep was also a strong watermelon. After taking the first sip the flavor of watermelon was lacking in comparison to the smell both pre and post steep. Nevertheless, I truly am happy I purchased this. I enjoyed the essence of watermelon and for a brief moment I felt like it was spring time. Since am in Chicago the daydream; as a result of this tisane, was priceless. I suspect this would make an amazing iced tea. I will try some later.

Cofftea

I gotta blend this w/ some cucumber melon I still have. Or just Adagio’s cucumber white.

Comments

Cofftea

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com