Made this as a latte today and it was just amazing. I used mostly milk and added a little half and half for a creamy touch. Then I topped it off with whipped cream. I bit decadent but I am worth it. :-)

Boiling
Cofftea

Heck yeah you are! Did you buy this while the code was active? Still waiting for mine- I ordered a pound for myself and 4oz for my neighbor- husband of the lady that introduced me to it. (She has an ucler so she can’t have it for at least 6 months)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

No I bought it about 2 weeks ago. Wow, I don’t think could wait 6 months but that was super nice of you to pick some up.

Well she has to wait.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I know, it just stinks that’s all.

Comments

Cofftea

Well she has to wait.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I know, it just stinks that’s all.

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com