I don’t know about this one. I felt it was pretty loud for a white tea. The dry leaf smelled amazing and after steep it was about the same. There is definitely no lack of flavor but I just didn’t think it really tasted like strawberry shortcake. All and all I didn’t feel the flavors were well balanced, the vanilla stuck out the most and lingers long after the sip but even though the strawberry was visibly there it didn’t taste like it. I am however happy I had the chance to try it.

After this cooled off I got a bit more of a tart strawberry sweet flavor. The flavors also tied in with each other a bit better. Bumped up a few points.

gmathis

Sounds good to me; I generally think white teas are way too quiet :)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I agree but I kinda felt like this was loud in a sort of yelling profanities at you for no reason kinda way. Just didn’t make sense. Nevertheless, it isn’t terrible.

Comments

gmathis

Sounds good to me; I generally think white teas are way too quiet :)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com