Not bad. A solid tea. Only thing I didn’t like is the mad hoards of people in the store. All I wanted was to use my gift card and wow how annoying. I hate that they only have two people showing teas to people and taking forever to do it and 3 others roaming. You can tell them you kow exactly what you want but they still tell you to wait instead of getting it and ringing you up. Also, kept getting pushed into buying more expensive teas when I knew what I wanted. They don’t like it when you shoot them down. For me it was funny. So I got this tea and my very first Yixing Pot which was cool. Yay! For gift cards.

Aunty Proton

Heh, you remind me — during the summer I found that Teavana had opened a store at the mall in my home town. I was going home to see my parents for my birthday anyway, and the mall is 10 minutes away, so one day my mother and I went there. There was one guy there, and as it was mid-day on a weekday Mom and I were the only people in the store. The guy kept trying to upsell this that and the other thing. I kept saying no, I just need 2 pounds of the rock sugar and 3 ounces of Golden Monkey. This repeated 2 or 3 times, with my Mom hanging back and just watching with a real “WTF? My daughter refusing to spend money?” look on her face. I knew what I came in for, and that’s what I left with.

They probably work on commission.

Comments

Aunty Proton

They probably work on commission.

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com