This is great. Of all the teas I have tasted that are simalar to this one I have to say this one is the best. Thanks again Stacey, I will be adding this one to my list of teas to buy.

The best part is how balanced and gentle it was.

oOTeaOo

Nice review! I am tempted to place and order to try this out :)

Uniquity

I saw on another tea review that their almond cookie mix might be changing soon as she is experimenting with a stronger almond flavour. FYI! : )

Infusin_Susan

I have a sample of this as well! Looking forward to trying it.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Oh no I hope she doesn’t change the formula.

Butiki Teas

Uniquity-I just got a big order for this tea, so now I only have maybe 6oz of it left. I was hoping I had enough to last a few weeks until my new blend was complete but I don’t think it will last more than a few days. The new tea has a more distinct almond flavor.

Comments

oOTeaOo

Nice review! I am tempted to place and order to try this out :)

Uniquity

Infusin_Susan

I have a sample of this as well! Looking forward to trying it.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Oh no I hope she doesn’t change the formula.

Butiki Teas

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com