Absolutely delicious. Check out more on…

www.MyTeasandMore.com/?p=98

Cofftea

WOW! Absolutely love the website! I think it’s the best tea review site I’ve seen. Your Tipu’s review from yesterday really interests me. While I love the regular instant for the very fact that they don’t include dairy or sweetener, I’m definitely interested in trying it. I find it odd that they use soy though. Interesting. I just hope they don’t discontinue the current instant.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Thank you, I am glad you like my site. I am just starting out but so far have enjoyed playing around with my blog. As for Tipu’s based on your preferences I have to say that you would love Sample A. I doubt they will discontinue the original. I believe this will be an additional selection to purchase.

Comments

Cofftea

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com