Amazing stuff, I drank this all day re-steep after re-steep. The flavor lasts and never gives up. It tastes so natural. The lychee and oolong are perfectly balanced no flavor takes the other over. They play very well together. Delicious! Thank you SororiTEA for sharing this offer.

195 °F / 90 °C
Paul M Tracy

Lychee must be in season as it seems I’m seeing it everywhere. I almost bought a tin from H & S but I didn’t want that much in case I didn’t like it. I really like the actual fruit though.

oOTeaOo

Oh man! I’m a sucker for lychee oolongs… I might have to give this one a try :)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

It really was awesome. I could have even steeped it more but alias it was time for bed.

Comments

Paul M Tracy

oOTeaOo

Oh man! I’m a sucker for lychee oolongs… I might have to give this one a try :)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com