Just recently ordered some more Milk Oolong. The freshest batch since they restocked. I found this to be just as delicious as the last batch. The only difference I noticed is as follows…

1. More delicate
2. More subtle creamyness
3. A lot more balanced in flavor

I made this first on December 31st 2011 and used it to make the first cup of tea using the new addition to the family… My Breville One-Touch Tea Maker and it did not disappoint. I made it again today 1/5/2012 to honor my daughters 5th Birthday and served it to my family. Everyone raved about it. Even my stereotypical “big black guy” brother in-law enjoyed it. He is normally a Gatorade kinda guy. (My statement isn’t meant to offend anyone. My bother in-law would laugh at my statement and if he isn’t offended no one else should be either. I am only mentioning this because I know it may come off wrong to those who don’t know me and my humor. Thanks!)