A basic overview of what comes with the Breville One-Touch Tea Maker and how it works. I had a few people that were curious about the basic so I put together a quick video I hopes will help to answer some questions.

LiberTEAS

I agree that it is a little difficult to clean, and the 500ml minimum got me at first too, but I’ve gotten used to that. But, my thoughts are this: It is a definite step in the right direction. If you go to any department store, in the housewares department you’re likely to find about a whole aisle dedicated to the various coffee makers out there, but, anything for tea? Maybe a couple of tea kettles, but that’s it. I love that some attention is being shifted to those of us who drink tea.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I completely agree LiberTEAS and that is precisely why I believe those to be minor drawbacks. Super minor setbacks. It is wonderful to finally see something for tea and something so phenomenal at that.

Comments

LiberTEAS

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com