1 tbsp in 16oz + 1 tsp sugar

Really loved drinking this while teaching today. Like I said previously, I am not “into” flavored tea, but this one and Butiki’s almond just have such a natural and subtle flavor, that I just love them and will certainly make them staples.

Last time I thought of pancakes when I drank this, but today I thought of butter pecan (soy) ice cream. My favorite flavor!

I happily reside in Park Slope, Brooklyn with my husband, our baby son, and our dog. I teach over 40 piano students per week at my home studio and created “Fundamental Keys”, a classical piano method book and video series.

My husband and I are vegan and have been for about 8 years. We are enjoying bringing up our little one in the vegan tradition!

I went through a major tea phase some years ago (2006-2009) and had quite a collection and tasted hundreds of varieties. Then I went off caffeine when I decided to have a baby, and after he was born I got into a nasty coffee habit. Now I’ve come back to tea, thank goodness. I’m finding my tastes have changed quite a bit since my first go at tea fanaticism. Really enjoying some of the amazing and deliciously complex teas I’ve learned about through Steepster!