drank Keemun Concerto by Adagio Teas

1 heaping tsp for 8 oz

Very decent black tea. A little more astringent than the Teavivre organic superfine but also has more of that Keemun flavor and character in my opinion. Maybe the Keemun character I am thinking of is particular to less expensive varieties since that’s all I used to drink.

We shall see where my opinion winds up when I’m done with my current Keemun comparisons.

I happily reside in Park Slope, Brooklyn with my husband, our baby son, and our dog. I teach over 40 piano students per week at my home studio and created “Fundamental Keys”, a classical piano method book and video series.

My husband and I are vegan and have been for about 8 years. We are enjoying bringing up our little one in the vegan tradition!

I went through a major tea phase some years ago (2006-2009) and had quite a collection and tasted hundreds of varieties. Then I went off caffeine when I decided to have a baby, and after he was born I got into a nasty coffee habit. Now I’ve come back to tea, thank goodness. I’m finding my tastes have changed quite a bit since my first go at tea fanaticism. Really enjoying some of the amazing and deliciously complex teas I’ve learned about through Steepster!