1 heaping tbsp for 16 oz.

Oh, Taiwanese Wild Mountain Black, why are you so tasty??? I would drink this tea every day. Even if it didn’t taste good, I would still brew it up, because the first whiff of the aroma is really intoxicating.

I keep thinking I can find some cheap tea that I will be happy to drink every day, saving special ones like this for an occasional treat, but once you’ve had this, it’s really hard to drink “normal” tea.

Terri HarpLady

I missed out on getting some of this one :(

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I missed out on getting some of this one :(

I happily reside in Park Slope, Brooklyn with my husband, our baby son, and our dog. I teach over 40 piano students per week at my home studio and created “Fundamental Keys”, a classical piano method book and video series.

My husband and I are vegan and have been for about 8 years. We are enjoying bringing up our little one in the vegan tradition!

I went through a major tea phase some years ago (2006-2009) and had quite a collection and tasted hundreds of varieties. Then I went off caffeine when I decided to have a baby, and after he was born I got into a nasty coffee habit. Now I’ve come back to tea, thank goodness. I’m finding my tastes have changed quite a bit since my first go at tea fanaticism. Really enjoying some of the amazing and deliciously complex teas I’ve learned about through Steepster!

Brooklyn