2 rounded tsp for 16 oz

Brewed it a little stronger this time. Still rounded, smooth, silky. Drinking it first thing in the morning without milk and sugar which is a big deal for me. I am eating toast between sips which helps my stomach handle the straight tea first thing. But, this tea is so smooth, it is going down easy.

El Monstro

Hey, is this company in China? How long did it take for shipping?

Rachel J

Yes, they are in China! I paid the $6 shipping option and it got to my door in 9 days. Amazing!

ooOooOO I see they have samples, looks like I’m gonna be placing an order

Bonnie

This tea is quite good.

looseTman

“Drinking it first thing in the morning without milk and sugar which is a big deal for me. I am eating toast between sips which helps my stomach handle the straight tea first thing.”
TeaVivre agrees:
“Never drink tea on an empty stomach: If you drink tea on an empty stomach, you will not only dilute gastric juices so that you aren’t as able to digest foods as well, but the high absorbency rate of water in the tea will also cause your body to absorb caffeine easily causing you to experience dizziness, stress and possibly even neurasthenia in your hands or feet.”

Comments

El Monstro

Hey, is this company in China? How long did it take for shipping?

Rachel J

ooOooOO I see they have samples, looks like I’m gonna be placing an order

Bonnie

This tea is quite good.

looseTman

TeaVivre agrees:

I happily reside in Park Slope, Brooklyn with my husband, our baby son, and our dog. I teach over 40 piano students per week at my home studio and created “Fundamental Keys”, a classical piano method book and video series.

My husband and I are vegan and have been for about 8 years. We are enjoying bringing up our little one in the vegan tradition!

I went through a major tea phase some years ago (2006-2009) and had quite a collection and tasted hundreds of varieties. Then I went off caffeine when I decided to have a baby, and after he was born I got into a nasty coffee habit. Now I’ve come back to tea, thank goodness. I’m finding my tastes have changed quite a bit since my first go at tea fanaticism. Really enjoying some of the amazing and deliciously complex teas I’ve learned about through Steepster!

Brooklyn