drank Tropical Mango by Teajo Teas

And another free sample I got in my PO box over spring break. Thanks Teajo Teas~ Samples are always appreciated, especially big ones.

Now does anyone else on here have the adagio ingeniTEA? Its the only teapot I have, but I find that it has a tendency to spill my tea all over the place if I accidentally place it at an unfortunate angle, even on level surfaces. Its a useful thing so I can forgive the occasional mishap, but if anyone has any tips I’d appreciate it.

So yeah, I did make two cups of this, but I lost about half of that to unfortunate angling. Alas and forsooth.

Anyways, this is a pretty good tea~ Dry, it almost smells sort of alcoholic. Which is weird, but goes away when steeped. This reminds me a bit of the Pom Tango in that its got a very strong, juicy mango flavor. Like drinking warm mango juice. The black tea base is also pretty good here. I’ve said it before, normally I don’t like black tea, but this is some quality stuff. I’ll definitely be ordering this some time in the future.

Kittenna

Awesome! I snagged some of this on the weekend (I personally ordered Black Manas) and am eager to try it!

Comments

Kittenna

I’m an engineering student at Georgia Tech, and just stepping into the wonderful world that is tea.