drank Big Apple by DAVIDsTEA

Edge of bitterness on the sweet taste at the finish of the sip. There is definitely apple flavour on the after-taste. I’m detecting a hint of a type of full coconut-like/caramel-like taste in this. I can’t seem to extract the flavour of the white or green tea.
As the tea cools, I’m getting some roasted tones- presumably from the green tea in the blend.

Kittenna

I feel like I caught all the same flavours as you did in this one, including that bitterness. Without it it would be lovely, I think.

Raritea

It is interesting that we both got a similar flavour profile even though we used vastly different infusion parameters. If I were to try this again, I would infuse at a lower temperature for about the same amount of time.

Comments

Kittenna

Raritea