drank Red Velvet Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Caramel-butterscotch-tasting sweetness. Does not have any unpleasant trailing after-taste. The black tea taste is blended well with the other flavours. Hint of chocolate near the end of the sip. Definite mellow-maltiness coming from the black tea and the chocolate. Tasting more like cake as it cools, especially in the after-taste. I am definitely tasting cake frosting as well. Creaminess as the cup cools.

The second infusion is noticeably weaker but still quite pleasant. The black tea taste is more apparent with only a light sweetness from the sugary ingredients. I doubt that this tea would do well past the second infusion.

katgolik

That’s coming in the mail shortly..thanks fort he positive review makes me more excited!

Raritea

I am super excited for you to try these new teas!! I really hope that you love them as much as I do!

Daniel Scott

Oh my lord, I forgot I even bought this one! I gotta go try it, LOL.

Raritea

Quick! Do it now! I’m excited to see what you think!! :)

Comments

katgolik

Daniel Scott

Oh my lord, I forgot I even bought this one! I gotta go try it, LOL.

Raritea

Quick! Do it now! I’m excited to see what you think!! :)

Scotland/Canada