drank Merry Cranberry by DAVIDsTEA

The flavour reminds me of candles that you would burn around Christmastime. Apple, cinnamon and cranberry flavours are the most prominent. I could not detect any green tea flavour.

crazy4u

I was going to try this tea until I read that it had mistletoe and it kinda freaked me out since I have always heard about it being poisonous glad to see a review! :)

Raritea

Well, I’m still alive and well so it must be okay ;) It has a really interesting flavour which definitely reminds me of Christmas but I feel that this one is more of a ‘novel-tea’ (bad puns to start my day- how wonderful!! :p)

Comments

crazy4u

Raritea