drank Creamy Eggnog by Butiki Teas

1.5 tablespoons for 375 ml

Light eggnog flavour on the sip. Strong creamy taste and distinct eggnog sweetness near the end of the sip. Oceanic qualities of the green tea detectable but very well blended. The flavours are balanced in a way that they complement each other. Very well captured eggnog flavour on the aftertaste. Milky-type flavour comes out as the tea cools.

I’m guessing by the rating that you liked it? :P

Raritea

I did- and the flavour improved as the cup cooled. Also, I love the green base in this!

Kittenna

Yeah, I like this one best warm. Hotter than lukewarm, but cool enough to hold a cup in my hands without any discomfort. Haha. And yeah – the base tea is wonderful here. It comes out more in subsequent infusions too, which I love.

Raritea

Awesome! Looking forward to the re-infusion!

Indigobloom

I made this for a friend, and she fell in love when I added a dash of sugar… really brought out the creaminess! SO darn good :P

I’m buying more of this…..next order because the 1 oz i have won’t last me. THIS tea i dream about sometimes…

Ysaurella

I am impatient to receive my Butiki order to taste this tea :)

Comments

Kittenna

I’m guessing by the rating that you liked it? :P

Raritea

Awesome! Looking forward to the re-infusion!

Indigobloom

Ysaurella

I am impatient to receive my Butiki order to taste this tea :)

Scotland/Canada