1.5 tbsp used for 375 ml

I will try to infuse this for a shorter amount of time but I am getting the same bleachy/maybe mildly coconutty dilute flavour which seems to take over the profile. Strong butter note in the background peeks through. I can imagine that this is the correct flavour profile that needs to come to the forefront. That taste blooms into a very accurate rice cereal marshmallow treat flavour which reminds me of biting into a homemade desserts. Still, this is all happening in the background and is muddled by the other flavours- I have to really focus on the taste to pick it out.

I will try to infuse this tea for a shorter length of time in the future.

Fjellrev

Wow, I feel so bad for everyone experiencing this. The batch I purchased in the fall was amazing.

Raritea

I can definitely taste the appeal- there’s just something in here that’s hiding it! I’m glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your batch!

Dustin

Did you see Frank’s suggestion to let the dry tea sit out for 24 hours in a bowl? I’m wondering if anyone has tried it and had it make a difference.

Comments

Fjellrev

Raritea