drank Silver Jade by The Tea Merchant

Thanks to The Tea Merchant for the chance to try this tea!
I was a bit concerned when I saw the recommended steep time and temperature, but I went ahead at 205 degrees for three minutes. It turned out well! This is a nicely balanced tea. I can taste both the green and white tea, and the bergamot is light, especially after the first steep. I wouldn’t use this tea when I’m craving Earl Grey but it is a good relaxing cup. Which really is why I like tea, sooo..I like it! :-)

The Tea Merchant

Actually we went back and checked and it was a typo! We recommend 175-185* F. However since we are new to the site we are unable to edit the teas.
So give it a shot at that temp and see if you like the difference!

Rellybob

Haha ok! Yeah I thought that was a little strange. I will try it that way next!

Rellybob

There! Fixed it for ya! ;-)

Comments

The Tea Merchant

So give it a shot at that temp and see if you like the difference!

Rellybob

Haha ok! Yeah I thought that was a little strange. I will try it that way next!

Rellybob

There! Fixed it for ya! ;-)

I love tea. I first tasted loose leaf when my grandpa brought some back from Russia and I remember just savoring it. Not sure what kind it was; all I remember is that it was loose leaf and it was good. =)

I really enjoy oolong, jasmine tea, green tea, and white tea. I have been getting more into black tea, especially those with chocolate notes! Also, chai is a constant favorite.

As far as tisanes go, I enjoy chamomile and occasionally a mint. I am interested to try rooibus and honey bush. I do prefer teas without artificial flavoring but I’m willing to try most things.

I know next to nothing about puerh, but I like what I have tried so far.

I am consistently amazed at the flavors contained in one leaf. I am on a quest to discover all of them! Slowly, though. Good tea is expensive. :P

Other things I enjoy: Books. My family. Truth. Campfires. Animal Rescue. Gardening. Sushi. Mountain biking. Documentaries. Trees. Music. Culture. Sour cream raisin pie. Not necessarily in that order. :P

North Dakota