drank Blueberry Fruit Tea by Teavivre

This was more tart than I was expecting, but was still an enjoyable cup. I am finding myself liking hibiscus/roselle less and less, so I probably won’t buy this tea, but it was a good introduction to roselle and is a good one to have on hand for company that can’t handle caffeine. (I seem to have a lot of those friends! ) I didn’t try it sweetened; the next time I have some I will post the difference!
Thank you to Angel and Teavivre once again for their very generous sample sizes!

I love tea. I first tasted loose leaf when my grandpa brought some back from Russia and I remember just savoring it. Not sure what kind it was; all I remember is that it was loose leaf and it was good. =)

I really enjoy oolong, jasmine tea, green tea, and white tea. I have been getting more into black tea, especially those with chocolate notes! Also, chai is a constant favorite.

As far as tisanes go, I enjoy chamomile and occasionally a mint. I am interested to try rooibus and honey bush. I do prefer teas without artificial flavoring but I’m willing to try most things.

I know next to nothing about puerh, but I like what I have tried so far.

I am consistently amazed at the flavors contained in one leaf. I am on a quest to discover all of them! Slowly, though. Good tea is expensive. :P

Other things I enjoy: Books. My family. Truth. Campfires. Animal Rescue. Gardening. Sushi. Mountain biking. Documentaries. Trees. Music. Culture. Sour cream raisin pie. Not necessarily in that order. :P

North Dakota