drank Keemun Panda by Pekko Teas

Thank you Pekko Teas for this enormous sample! Not only is it enormous, but it is very tasty. I think I need to amend my dislike for black teas- I have had several in the past few months that I really like, including this one. This is my first Keemun!
I can’t go into great detail at the moment on specific tasting notes because I am a bit under the weather and do not trust either my sniffer or my palette to do their jobs correctly. That being said, I think I can trust myself enough to know that I like this. It’s bold, not bitter; aromatic but not perfumey; I didn’t notice any overwhelming astringency either. I drank it without any milk but I think it would be delicious.
I used about 1.5 tsp for my 12 oz glass cup.

I love tea. I first tasted loose leaf when my grandpa brought some back from Russia and I remember just savoring it. Not sure what kind it was; all I remember is that it was loose leaf and it was good. =)

I really enjoy oolong, jasmine tea, green tea, and white tea. I have been getting more into black tea, especially those with chocolate notes! Also, chai is a constant favorite.

As far as tisanes go, I enjoy chamomile and occasionally a mint. I am interested to try rooibus and honey bush. I do prefer teas without artificial flavoring but I’m willing to try most things.

I know next to nothing about puerh, but I like what I have tried so far.

I am consistently amazed at the flavors contained in one leaf. I am on a quest to discover all of them! Slowly, though. Good tea is expensive. :P

Other things I enjoy: Books. My family. Truth. Campfires. Animal Rescue. Gardening. Sushi. Mountain biking. Documentaries. Trees. Music. Culture. Sour cream raisin pie. Not necessarily in that order. :P

North Dakota