So strong it should be called “Blow Your Head Off With Mint”.

gmathis

Not a bad trait for a head cold remedy! (That’s about the only time I get mine out.)

Jillian

I definetly prefere Celestial Seasonings’ Candy Cane Lane to this, it’s a lot sweeter and milder for one thing.

Rena Sherwood

Thanks, Jillian. My Mom & I tried Candy Cande Lane after I read your comment and now it’s one of our current faves. :-)

Comments

gmathis

Jillian

Rena Sherwood

Lived in Pennsylvania until I was 29, ran away to live in the woods in England for five and a half years, then returned to America. Used to have a late lamented webpage about Peter Gabriel, guinea pigs and model horses called “In rraven’s Eyes”. Here’s a quick tip—remember to not leave your computer with your ex when you leave for another country. Would like to be a white horse when I grow up. But, until then, I am a freelance writer.

Greater Philly