This is the best tasting of the PG Tips line if you want a solid caffinated cuppa. The leaves are very strong, so you will usually need less than you think you’ll need. Expect to waste a couple of teaspoons while figuring out the right amount and brew times for you. Personally, I think it’s best brewed in a brown pottery-like teapot, but that’s just me. I’ve also had good results from a French press (cafetire, usually for coffee). The leaves are great for tasseography (reading the future by looking at tea leaves).

Lived in Pennsylvania until I was 29, ran away to live in the woods in England for five and a half years, then returned to America. Used to have a late lamented webpage about Peter Gabriel, guinea pigs and model horses called “In rraven’s Eyes”. Here’s a quick tip—remember to not leave your computer with your ex when you leave for another country. Would like to be a white horse when I grow up. But, until then, I am a freelance writer.

Greater Philly