drank White Tropics by Adagio Teas

My first time trying this tea. I got it in a white tea sampler and I don’t think I would’ve picked it out on its own. The leaves smell weird, but in a way I’m having a hard time identifying. Like, I can make myself believe that it’s coconut and pineapple but they’re not my first guesses. Then again, I don’t really like coconut or pineapple any way but straight up, so I am already biased against this.

The tea itself doesn’t smell as strongly as the leaves. The taste is also not particularly strong. I think I could’ve stood to use a bit more tea (I made less than normal since the smell was making me think I wasn’t going to particularly enjoy it) because as it is it’s pretty weak. It’s not bad, but it’s not good either. It’s fine, but it’s going to be a while before I bother to make this again.

Edit: okay, it’s cooling down and tasting more coconut-y. I change my assessment from “fine” to “tolerable”.