drank Earl Grey by Twinings

Twinings is almost where my journey as a black tea lover starts,it introduces me to major black tea branches at that time. Earl was always a nice approach to black tea for me ,since it’s light and fragrant——the smell of bergamot is always delightful and energetic.

K S

My introduction was Bigelow Earl but I have certainly had my share of this one as well.

Rheya

Bigelow is not so common in the city where I live,while Twinings can be seen in most large supermarkets and tea rooms.In fact I’ve never tried Bigelow before,any recommendation on this brand?

K S

Bigelow was my first exposure to tea. I have soft spot for it. I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it if you can’t get it easily and at Twinings prices but if you stumble upon it give it a go. Twinings earl leans a little towards lemon while Bigelow is slightly more orange.

Rheya

Thanks~ Speaking of orange I think this version of lady grey (http://www.amazon.com/Twinings-Lady-Grey-Tea-Bags/dp/B000MPOG0I/ref=pd_bxgy_gro_img_y) is quite lovely,with refreshingly sweet 、soft and delightful orange aroma,and tastes smooth/light.
As far as I can remember,this one is quite different from the classic blue box of Twinings lady grey,but I can’t find its page in Steepster……

Comments

K S

Rheya

I may have different rating systems as to different kinds of tea,so maybe when you see A is rated higher than B while they are not in the same kind(like they are both black or green or herbs or sth),then it’s possible I like B better personally.