My friends and family are bugging me about my tea collection.
They all say the same things; I have too much of it, I shouldn’t buy more of it and it’s all over the apartment.

So to ease them a little I have decided not to buy more tea before I: drink, give or throw away ALL my tea. (And of course wrote about all of them in steepster.)

I like this tea. It’s very much my first “love” tea.
There is a little (or none at all) tea in it, but it taste good enough for a beginner.
Liquorice is the main ingredient and I love liqorice. If I could roll in it and bath in it, without getting sick, I would.

…but not in tea.

Cofftea

Throw away tea?! Sad day.

Rijje

:) Yes, some of my tea is getting too old. How long does it hold? 2-3 years? Can’t remember.

Cofftea

There is SO much conflicting info- I’ve heard 3 months to 3 years. The only way to know is to try it.

Comments

Cofftea

Throw away tea?! Sad day.

Rijje

Cofftea

Many things can be said about me, but I rather not go into details… Other than the facts that: Yes, I am from Greenland (Yeah, it’s totaly awesome!) and I love my books, cats and tea.

I love all kinds of tea, but must confess a greater love towards the Da Hong Pao and a deep hatred for Ceylon and Pickwick. (Yes, I am aware that Ceylon is area). Sorry, It’s not them, it’s me.
Other than that I love the greens, the whites and the blacks (and all of the things in the middle) evenly.

Rating system – I love the smileyrate here on steepster, so I’ll just follow that. That’s 1 point for the worst tea in the history of man, and 100 point for some of the best tea… note that I usually rate high because I am a optimist and love all things tea.

“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
~ C. S. Lewis