drank Bai Lin Gong Fu by Canton Tea Co

Before Brewing:
Awesome leafs. Very (very) thin leafs with red/golden streaks on them. And they got hair! A lot of red tiny hair. LIKE you already Bai Ling Gong fu! Smelling the tea reveals a unique aroma. What is it? It’s… seaweedy, assam smelling intense aroma.

After steeping:
Golden liquid, thick and smooth texture and – assam tasting tea with a twist. A little salty sour at first and juicy sweet at the end. Yum! Didn’t catch the caramel, but trying the resteep at a lower temp in hopes of finding it.

Many things can be said about me, but I rather not go into details… Other than the facts that: Yes, I am from Greenland (Yeah, it’s totaly awesome!) and I love my books, cats and tea.

I love all kinds of tea, but must confess a greater love towards the Da Hong Pao and a deep hatred for Ceylon and Pickwick. (Yes, I am aware that Ceylon is area). Sorry, It’s not them, it’s me.
Other than that I love the greens, the whites and the blacks (and all of the things in the middle) evenly.

Rating system – I love the smileyrate here on steepster, so I’ll just follow that. That’s 1 point for the worst tea in the history of man, and 100 point for some of the best tea… note that I usually rate high because I am a optimist and love all things tea.

“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
~ C. S. Lewis