drank Da Hong Pao by Seven Cups

This is great – no it is awesome!
It taste exactly like a Da Hong Pao should taste like. Smell’s like a sauna, have a malty taste but with a sweet end. I know it’s silly – but there is a base line in the taste that I have a hard time describing. It’s soothing, it’s sweet and clean. It reminds me of whipped cream but without all the sugar. Also noteworthy is the consistence; it’s just a little bit more thicker.

(This tea is from Thomas Smith!)

LENA

I love Seven Cups! Their oolong selections are awesome.

Rijje

Yearh, I look forward to try the other sample too!
And the instructions on the package are very precise. I like that!

Comments

LENA

I love Seven Cups! Their oolong selections are awesome.

Rijje

Yearh, I look forward to try the other sample too!
And the instructions on the package are very precise. I like that!

Many things can be said about me, but I rather not go into details… Other than the facts that: Yes, I am from Greenland (Yeah, it’s totaly awesome!) and I love my books, cats and tea.

I love all kinds of tea, but must confess a greater love towards the Da Hong Pao and a deep hatred for Ceylon and Pickwick. (Yes, I am aware that Ceylon is area). Sorry, It’s not them, it’s me.
Other than that I love the greens, the whites and the blacks (and all of the things in the middle) evenly.

Rating system – I love the smileyrate here on steepster, so I’ll just follow that. That’s 1 point for the worst tea in the history of man, and 100 point for some of the best tea… note that I usually rate high because I am a optimist and love all things tea.

“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
~ C. S. Lewis