sigh …Just having one of those days that calls for some comforting cup of tea.

Before brewing:
These leafs are very small and thin. They smell sweet, with a hint of hay.

After steeping:
Yellow liquid with a neutral sweet aroma with a hint of something I can’t identify.
First sip is very sweet and reminds me of the honey pommelo(?) haves fruity notes, honey note and a bit aftertaste that lingers for some time. Describtion mentions lemon, but I am unable to find it.

Opinion:
I like the way this tea… quench the thirst? The sweetness of the tea just makes your mouth water. Uhmm, yummey <3

Thomas Smith

If this is one of the samples I sent, I’m very curious which year since I sent you two samples of the same tea but one tastes noticeably different due to age.

Rijje

it’s the one from 2004 :)

Comments

Thomas Smith

Rijje

it’s the one from 2004 :)

Many things can be said about me, but I rather not go into details… Other than the facts that: Yes, I am from Greenland (Yeah, it’s totaly awesome!) and I love my books, cats and tea.

I love all kinds of tea, but must confess a greater love towards the Da Hong Pao and a deep hatred for Ceylon and Pickwick. (Yes, I am aware that Ceylon is area). Sorry, It’s not them, it’s me.
Other than that I love the greens, the whites and the blacks (and all of the things in the middle) evenly.

Rating system – I love the smileyrate here on steepster, so I’ll just follow that. That’s 1 point for the worst tea in the history of man, and 100 point for some of the best tea… note that I usually rate high because I am a optimist and love all things tea.

“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
~ C. S. Lewis