drank Pina Colada by Adagio Teas

It has a sour fruity scent. I bought this thinking i would taste alot of pineapple but you don’t. Just a little tangy tartness flavor at the end. I had been drinking so much hot tea cause is winter, but i made this cold, as i prefer fruty tea over ice. And its really enyoable.

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

Hi!
I come from a coffee family background. I started drinking tea on a trip to china with my mom back when i was 13 years old i was hocked!
English is not my first language so i apologized ahead of time for some grammar discrepency you might find on my reviews.
I started review teas because i think its a great idea to keep track of what i like, what i have, and what i might want, i love reading others reviews.

ps.i love to trade tea but I’m a newby and still haven’t done any trade.

Tea Rating system:

90 – 100: This is a tea I will always have on hand. I will leave it on altars as offerings of perfection.

80 – 89: Will likely be in my cabinet. When this tea runs out, I will buy more. I’ll always wonder if there is something better, but be too afraid to look to stray from home to find it.

70 – 79: Definitely good, but not a clear winner. I enjoy it, I’ll finish it, but I probably won’t buy it again until I’ve exhausted all other versions of this product. Though, it may enjoy a resurrection.

60 – 69: This tea is okay, but definitely not something I’m repurchasing

50-59: meh! ill try drink it because i brew it! I won’t repurchase.

30 – 49: I didn’t finish drinking this tea. I poured it out, I’ll still give this tea away, but I’ll do it with a warning and a plead for forgiveness.

0 – 29: I’ve taken this out of my tea tin, and laid it on a napkin as potpourri. Its not fit for human consumption.

Illinois