drank Yerba Mate by Adagio Teas

I really wanted to like yerba mate, i heard do many good things about it. I was looking for something to replace coffee and give me energy on those morning i have to wake up at 3am. This wasn’t it it just tasted like grass for me and not the good type. It just gave me nausea, and count finish the rest. Im not sure if all yerba mate taste like this or it was just this one. Im afraid of venturing out to other yerba mate. This tea ruin my dreams of other yerba mate teas =p

Flavors: Cut grass

I come from a coffee family background. I started drinking tea on a trip to china with my mom back when i was 13 years old i was hocked!
English is not my first language so i apologized ahead of time for some grammar discrepency you might find on my reviews.
I started review teas because i think its a great idea to keep track of what i like, what i have, and what i might want, i love reading others reviews.

ps.i love to trade tea but I’m a newby and still haven’t done any trade.

Tea Rating system:

90 – 100: This is a tea I will always have on hand. I will leave it on altars as offerings of perfection.

80 – 89: Will likely be in my cabinet. When this tea runs out, I will buy more. I’ll always wonder if there is something better, but be too afraid to look to stray from home to find it.

70 – 79: Definitely good, but not a clear winner. I enjoy it, I’ll finish it, but I probably won’t buy it again until I’ve exhausted all other versions of this product. Though, it may enjoy a resurrection.

60 – 69: This tea is okay, but definitely not something I’m repurchasing

50-59: meh! ill try drink it because i brew it! I won’t repurchase.

30 – 49: I didn’t finish drinking this tea. I poured it out, I’ll still give this tea away, but I’ll do it with a warning and a plead for forgiveness.

0 – 29: I’ve taken this out of my tea tin, and laid it on a napkin as potpourri. Its not fit for human consumption.