I am trying to find an Earl Grey that works for me. I never can quite figure why I cant find one that suits me, as the components are things I like in other tea blends. Hmm.
So I gave this white base a try and….. Its fine, drinkable. And the white makes it lighter, but I cant escape a bitterness in it, thats not my favorite thing. Hmm. I will keep trying. Anyone have an Earl Grey that is wonderful?

Cavocorax

Good luck! I know if you search the forums you’ll find a few discussions dedicated just to the search for the perfect EG. :D (I’m not on that particular quest, or I’d offer specific suggestions!)

Comments

Cavocorax

I love tea! I confess that I was a hot chocolate lover for most of my life, but recently a switch has gone off in my brain, and suggested that I might just love tea. And I do!
I’m a bit of a novice, but an enthusiastic one, and am happily sipping new varieties all the time.
I love vanilla, fruity, and caramel flavors, and cant wait to try more.