This smells like the prettiest bouquet that you’ve ever recieved. No kidding around on the floral smells. Brewed up its equally floral, and the sip is an oolong that isnt too green, mellowed out by a fresh and light rose and violet flavor.
I really like this, as I am a major fan of floral elements in tea. But be warned, if you dont care for floral tastes. The floral elements are very sophisticated, but they still are floral. For those of you like me, however, you will drink this up.
Cant wait to try a resteep and see how it does!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

This is one of my favorites! I just re-stocked!

keychange

The concept of violet in tea sounds intriguing! In perfume, it can be a bit of a softer, darker note, and is often used in perfumes that have presence (I’m thinking of Tom Ford’s Violet Blonde). It sounds like one I should try!

caile

Sounds lovely!

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

This is one of my favorites! I just re-stocked!

keychange

caile

Sounds lovely!

I love tea! I confess that I was a hot chocolate lover for most of my life, but recently a switch has gone off in my brain, and suggested that I might just love tea. And I do!
I’m a bit of a novice, but an enthusiastic one, and am happily sipping new varieties all the time.
I love vanilla, fruity, and caramel flavors, and cant wait to try more.