drank Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA

Gah! This has got to be the most frustrating tea that I own. Every time I steep it up its diffrent.
Today its got the coffee taste back, which is unfortunate (I hate coffee), and less salty goodness.
Grr. I will understand you, tea. (Shakes fist at the sky)

Cavocorax

I really have to try this one. Even with a mixed up review like this, it just catches my attention! I better find the nearest Davidstea to my new house!

Rosehips

I find it really interesting, which is why, even without getting it to behave the same way twice, I have not chucked it. I would be interested to hear what you say about it!

Comments

Cavocorax

Rosehips

I love tea! I confess that I was a hot chocolate lover for most of my life, but recently a switch has gone off in my brain, and suggested that I might just love tea. And I do!
I’m a bit of a novice, but an enthusiastic one, and am happily sipping new varieties all the time.
I love vanilla, fruity, and caramel flavors, and cant wait to try more.