drank Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA

Curse you, Salted Caramel! This tea is the most frustrating tea I own, as I can never get a consistant flavor. And its never what I imagine a salted caramel tea would taste like.
A five minute steep this morning has given me a somewhat caramelly tea, but not salt. Well, I shall keep my experimentations until I am out of this.

Fjellrev

You know, come to think of it, I agree. Sometimes the base takes everything over, next time it’s the coconut, then sometimes finally the caramel comes out.

Comments

Fjellrev

I love tea! I confess that I was a hot chocolate lover for most of my life, but recently a switch has gone off in my brain, and suggested that I might just love tea. And I do!
I’m a bit of a novice, but an enthusiastic one, and am happily sipping new varieties all the time.
I love vanilla, fruity, and caramel flavors, and cant wait to try more.