drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

This is my morning pot of tea, and not a bad pot at all. But it is a little disapointing.
I was hoping for more squash, a stronger pumpkin flavor.
That being said, I like this chai. It seems well balanced and I do get the pie spice taste out of it.
Fall teas! I am having so much fun with fall teas!

keychange

I know what you mean. I found this a bit lacking in flavor as well, but still quite enjoyable.

Cavocorax

Yeah I have decided to only drink this with milk and brown sugar added. That makes it so much better – otherwise it’s a bit boring.

Tealizzy

I agree with Cavocorax. That’s the way to go!

Comments

keychange

Cavocorax

Tealizzy

I agree with Cavocorax. That’s the way to go!

I love tea! I confess that I was a hot chocolate lover for most of my life, but recently a switch has gone off in my brain, and suggested that I might just love tea. And I do!
I’m a bit of a novice, but an enthusiastic one, and am happily sipping new varieties all the time.
I love vanilla, fruity, and caramel flavors, and cant wait to try more.