Nightmares and work stress woke me up this morning. Blergh.
This tea remains sweet, mellow, and just a delight to sip on in a morning where I need to simutaniously calm down and wake up.
Its always hard to go back to work after a holiday. Sigh. Well, it must be done.

Nightshifter

I just ordered this one. Can’t wait to try it!

Veronica

Someday I’m going to place a Butiki order, and this is going to be the first tea in my cart. It sounds delicious!

Rosehips

It is! I hope that both of you like it when you get to try it. Its an almondy cookie/croissant loveliness.

Comments

Nightshifter

I just ordered this one. Can’t wait to try it!

Veronica

Rosehips

I love tea! I confess that I was a hot chocolate lover for most of my life, but recently a switch has gone off in my brain, and suggested that I might just love tea. And I do!
I’m a bit of a novice, but an enthusiastic one, and am happily sipping new varieties all the time.
I love vanilla, fruity, and caramel flavors, and cant wait to try more.