Its the holidays, and the secret to this is to double bag it. Its weak by itself, in my opinion, but tonight, with two bags, its a nicely gingerbreaded cup. And I’m someone who takes her gingerbread very seriously. I love ginger, beyond what some people might call reason. And add it to a cake/bread thing is just heaven.
Double bagged turns this into a spicy cup with a lot of sweetness, and all without a single spoonful of sugar.
Adjusting my original tasting note for the double bag revelation.

Cavocorax

I agree that the double bags makes it great. I love it as a latte, although I haven’t found it in stores yet. Time to branch out!

Comments

Cavocorax

I love tea! I confess that I was a hot chocolate lover for most of my life, but recently a switch has gone off in my brain, and suggested that I might just love tea. And I do!
I’m a bit of a novice, but an enthusiastic one, and am happily sipping new varieties all the time.
I love vanilla, fruity, and caramel flavors, and cant wait to try more.