The first tea of the new year! Everyone in my house is still asleep. Most of my guests from the party stayed over, so as not to drive on the dangerous roads. And now its 10:30, and everyone is conked out still. Thats alright, I get a quiet moment of serenity in the new year!
I had quite a decision this morning. The first tea of the New Year. Well, it had to be a good one, one of my favorites, to ring in the new year. This was it.
As always, warm and cozy heaven in a cup. It just makes me feel snug and happy, and I sipped it in a beautiful antique cup, and sat at my table, and was happy.
A good start to the new year. The only downside is that this was my last little bit of this! Never fear. It wont be gone for long. I know it.
Now, to prepare for when they do wake up, and want breakfast.

Fjellrev

You sound like a great host! Letting everyone sleep in, making breakfast, etc.

gmathis

Here’s to serenity, however it comes to you.

Comments

Fjellrev

You sound like a great host! Letting everyone sleep in, making breakfast, etc.

gmathis

Here’s to serenity, however it comes to you.

I love tea! I confess that I was a hot chocolate lover for most of my life, but recently a switch has gone off in my brain, and suggested that I might just love tea. And I do!
I’m a bit of a novice, but an enthusiastic one, and am happily sipping new varieties all the time.
I love vanilla, fruity, and caramel flavors, and cant wait to try more.