Nanowrimo friends, does anyone do Camp Nanowrimo? I am doing it this year, as I did it last year, and today is the first day.
The rules are the same, a wordcount every day, but instead of a set 50k, you can move it around. (I am still doing 50k), and you could write something other than a novel, but I want to write novels, so thats why I am doing.
Its always an occation to drink tea, so I decided to start off with a cup of a failsafe good tea. Extra honey flavor today, which is the best of luck. May it signal a sweet time writing!

Sami Kelsh

Ooh, I didn’t know there was a thing happening this month, but I could use a motivator to finish some short stories, so I shall happily join you!

Rosehips

I highly recommend it! Nanowrimo is an excelent motivator to get things done.

Comments

Sami Kelsh

Rosehips

I highly recommend it! Nanowrimo is an excelent motivator to get things done.

I love tea! I confess that I was a hot chocolate lover for most of my life, but recently a switch has gone off in my brain, and suggested that I might just love tea. And I do!
I’m a bit of a novice, but an enthusiastic one, and am happily sipping new varieties all the time.
I love vanilla, fruity, and caramel flavors, and cant wait to try more.