drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

Waho. Word count for the day is done, healthy dinner cooked, and a good book. What this day needs is a cup of tea.
I’ve never been much one for tea with milk, but I’ve been drinking a few (less than stellar) teas I have with milk, and now I’m curious? Do you guys drink Comoro with milk? I wonder….

gmathis

I think I have, and liked it.
(Word count done for the day…isn’t that a wonderful feeling to go to sleep on?)

caile

I have, but I put milk in most black teas.. I think this one is well suited for it though and reminds me of vanilla hot chocolate.

Rosehips

Vanilla hot chocolate? I’ve gotta to try this with milk, if it makes it like that! (and yes, word count done is glorious to sleep on)

Comments

gmathis

I think I have, and liked it.
(Word count done for the day…isn’t that a wonderful feeling to go to sleep on?)

caile

Rosehips

I love tea! I confess that I was a hot chocolate lover for most of my life, but recently a switch has gone off in my brain, and suggested that I might just love tea. And I do!
I’m a bit of a novice, but an enthusiastic one, and am happily sipping new varieties all the time.
I love vanilla, fruity, and caramel flavors, and cant wait to try more.