drank Mi Lan Dan Cong by Canton Tea Co

Very nice. It’s sweet and I can taste the lychee flavour. The first sip was wonderful and it had an enduring aftertaste that made me want more. My first pot did not re-steep well, so I tried again with more leaf and this time it has worked much better. It does not go on and on like some of my other teas, but I can still get three or four good mugs of tea out of one portion of leaf. I may have to try it in the gaiwan with lots of leaf and short steeps next to see how that works out, but I am very satisfied with this purchase as it is.

I am a qualified peripatetic berserkerologist peddling berserkjaknowledge wherever I can. I have always liked decent tea, but in 2011 I started working at learning what good tea really is. I continue to expand my horizons and discover new teas with the aid of my chums on Steepster, much to the chagrin of my wife, who despairs of my enthusiasm.

East Yorkshire, England