Just got this one as a free sample along with my latest order and I am very pleased that I did. Upon opening the packet I was hit by a smell reminiscent of wet, mossy woodland. The leaf is a lovely bluish green colour and is so inviting. I put a tablespoon of leaf into my small glass teapot and added water. The liquor started greenish almost immediately, finally brewing to a yellowish green colour. Upon beginning to pour the tea, I was instantly hit by a grapefruity, honey smell with strong woodland flower elements that knocked me flat. It was gorgeous and intense. Then I tasted the tea. Wow! Grapefruit, honeysuckle, other floral notes that I cannot identify. It’s delicious and I am already regretting that I only have a 10g sample. This one is going straight onto the buying list.