This tea is light, sweet and refreshing. I have found that I tend to overbrew oolongs and get a rather rubbery taste, but this one seems to be more forgiving. It has that honeysuckle sweetness that can replace cakes and puddings for me, while not being as strong and cloying as some of the sweeter teas can get. There is a decent level of depth to the flavour, although I am struggling to work out just what I am tasting. It’s floral and sweet and leaves a leaves a lovely honey sweetness in the mouth afterwards. Although it does not blow me away completely, this is a tea to return to whenever the mood takes.