Free sample from Teavivre.

Yum yum yum. I love this tea. The liquor is dark, rich and full-bodied. The mellow earthy flavour is right there without any fishy taste. It leaves my tongue tingling after each sip. I think this is a tea that I could drink all day. It makes me happy to drink it and I am struggling not to gulp it down just so that I can reinfuse the leaves and start all over again. This one is definitely going on the shopping list.

kOmpir

How many infusions/fl oz total?

Roughage

I’m not sure about fl/oz, because I generally work in ml but have been online to the converters! My ripe puerh pot is 200ml (about 7 fl/oz). I put 8g (0.3 oz) of tea in it and have had ten or twelve decent infusions so far out of the one pot. I should also add that my pot loves this tea.

Comments

kOmpir

How many infusions/fl oz total?

Roughage